- Asset management, property management and exit a series of problem loans and REO for a top 10 banking institution in the United States
- Negotiated loan workout solution on a series of failing commercial real estate assets (five total) in Greensboro NC
- Developed Asset Management plans for approximately 1,000 residential lots in Kentucky and Georgia
- This included day to day property management responsibilities while the bank owned the lots.
- Worked with borrower, as lender’s representative, to break up the collateral and resolve the loan via three separate asset sales resulting in approximately $1,000,000 in recoveries for the bank.
- Worked with the banker to subdivide the lots into smaller portions, thus allowing the lots to be sold to the best developer in each location, using extensive network of local investors. The bank generated approximately a $1,600,000 gain on the REO assets